Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 1 Day 1, BMI: 37.34

Today is one of those typical hyper-stressful days. I didn't get much sleep last night because my son Ben is sick and fussy. I have to drive over an hour to attend an all day meeting that I don't feel prepared for. During lunch, my healthy eating options will be limited. My choices for breakfast will be limited as well. The rest of this week should be better, but next week will be the roughest week I will have all year: constant travel, meetings, stress, a bounty of easily available unhealthy foods. My big goal for the next two weeks is to totally eliminate sodas, even diet sodas, and be very deliberate about portion control.

EVENING UPDATE
I had a McSkillet Burrito and water for Breakfast. For lunch, I had a chicken salad salad, bag of chips, one of two available cookies, and a water from Padow's. For dinner, I ate some Ratatouille, which is basically just cooked vegetables, roasted tofu, Honest Tea Lime Tea, and two small squares of dark chocolate from Whole Foods in Richmond.

Also at whole foods, I picked up a pack of nori, which is the thin seaweed part of sushi. I want to use the Nori to make one of these wraps:




When I arrived home a few minutes ago, I tried the Nori with just some hummus. It was not unpleasant. No significant exercise today. Sitting in a meeting from 9-4 can really you out. Tomorrow should be a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment