Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week 1 Day 3 BMI: 37.11

I gave in to the temptation for a midnight snack of crackers and chocolate covered raisins again last night.

Today I ate:
  • 4 hard boiled egg whites, nuts and seeds, peppers, spinach, and water
  • Bowl of black beans and rice, and nori burrito with avocado, spinach, peppers, onions, and sprouts. Water
  • Afternoon snack of nuts, crackers and cream cheese, and chocolate covered raisins
  • Baked lemon pepper trout and a nori burrito with spinach, peppers, onions, sprouts, and smoked salmon. Chocolate covered raisins and water.
Did I mention that I really like the chocolate covered raisin from Wegmen's? They are 70% cocoa dark chocolate. I probably should just stick to buying small bars of dark chocolate at a time.

I rode my stationary bike twice today for 15 minutes each time.

I decided to stay home today instead of heading into Richmond. Ben has been very, very fussy at night and I am operating with limited sleep. I will have to be in Richmond for the next two days and then every day next week. This will be the first big test of how well I can stay committed to this transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment