Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Week 1 Day 2, BMI: 37.25

I had some late night snacks last night. :-(

Today, I get to work at home, so it should be easier to stick to
healthy habits.

EVENING UPDATE

I had a great day. Lots of exercise: 20 minutes on exercise bike in the morning, medium length run on the Wii Fit after lunch, and a 30 minute walk with the family after dinner. Also, periodic lifting with my 25 pound dumb bells throughout the day.

Meals:

4 egg whites-hard boiled, nuts and seeds, tomato, sliced peppers, water

Nori burrito: nori wrap, spinach, sliced peppers and boc choy, hummus and a bowl of Vigo seasoned black beans and rice, water

Chipotle Veggie Bowl with pinto beans, cilantro rice, peppers and onions, tomato, some corn, and guacamole, iced tea.

Some dark chocolate covered raisins in the evening.

Tomorrow, I will be commuting again, but I don't have to sit in the same place for the entire day and I can chose my own lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment