Thursday, July 30, 2009

Week 1 Day 4, BMI: 37.22

After I wrote my update yesterday, I gave in to urges and had a bunch of crackers and cream cheese, and I finished off the chocolate covered raisins.

Typically, when I wake up the next day after this type of set back, I have lost my motivation to drive forward. This time, I awoke determined to get right back into the plan. This blog helps.

Today, I commuted to Richmond and had a fairly stressful and busy day. My lunch was delayed until 3, which I had to grab on the road. On the plus side, I did manage to get to the gym and do 15 minutes on the elliptical machine.

Today, I ate
  • McSkillet Burrito, Unsweetened Iced Tea
  • Pack of peanuts, PowerBar, and Sweetened Green Tea
  • Wegmen's Tofu and Black Bean Burrito and Chesapeake Sushi Roll (Crabmeat, Avocado, and old bay), Some Tortilla Chips, Unsweetened Green Tea
  • Two small slices of dark chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment